It’s back! Canada’s Luckiest Student 2 is now live at http://luckie.st/CLS2TWO.
Do you know a Canadian student who could use $20,000 for school and a bunch of awesome prizes? Please share this!
The chills that just came down my spine. You guys don’t understand.
of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY
Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July, 31.
First-year students will require:
1. Three sets of plain work robes(black)
2. One plain pointed hat(black)for day wear
3. One pair of protective gloves(dragon hide or something similar)
4. One winter cloak(black,silver fastenings)
Please note that all pupils’ clothes should carry name tags.
All students should have a copy of each of the following:
The Slandered Book of Spells(Grade1)
by Miranda Goshawk
A history of Magic
by Bathilda Bagshot
by Adalbert Waffling
A Beginners Guide to Transfiguration
by Emeric Fungi
One thousand magical herbs and fungi
by Phyllida Spore
Magical Drafts and Potions
by Arsenius Jigger
Fantastic Beast and where to Find Them
by Newt Scamander
The Dark Forces: A Guide of Self Protection
by Quentin Trimble
1cauldron(pewter, standard size2)
1set of crystal phial
1 set of brass scales
Student may also bring an owl OR a cat OR a toad
PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICKS
from: PLEASE ENROLL AT http://ohmydearhogwarts.tumblr.com. WE BRING HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY IN TUMBLR :)
Submitted by ohio-is4-lovers
Take a drink:
1) Every time John licks his lips.
2) Every time Sherlock insults someone’s intelligence (2 drinks if it’s Anderson’s)
3) Every time either Sherlock’s or John’s blog is talked of or seen on screen.
4) Every time a human body part is seen or taken out of a household appliance.
So much win.